Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Monday, January 5, 2015

He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name. Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me. (Psalms 23:3-4 NLT)


Today's Prayer Topics:
  • Pray for students, staff and faculty as we begin a new semester this week. 
  • Pray for renewed strength. Pray that our actions and behaviors will honor God. 
  • Pray that in the scary places, we will have assurance and confidence in God and will constantly sense his presence beside us. 
  • Pray for his protection, provision, and peace to permeate our lives. 
Thank you for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment