Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Sunday, April 26, 2015

Lord, how they are increased who trouble me! Many are they who rise up against me. Many are saying of me, There is no help for him in God. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, my glory, and the lifter of my head. With my voice I cry to the Lord, and He hears and answers me out of His holy hill. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]! (Psalm 3:1-4 AMP)

The campaign FOR EMMANUEL launches on Monday.

Today’s prayer topics:
  • In the campaign FOR EMMANUEL, pray for many voices to call upon the Lord for our success.
  • Pray for those who are against us that the Holy Spirit will either turn them for us or render them powerless to hurt us.
  • Pray for pause in our busyness to calmly contemplate the potency of the Lord God Almighty who shields, answers, and lifts us on wave upon wave of his glory.

Thank you for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment