Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Sunday, July 12, 2015

God Will Answer

Listen closely to my prayer, O Lord; hear my urgent cry. I will call to you whenever I'm in trouble, and you will answer me. (Psalm 86:6-7 NLT)

Today's prayer topics:
  • Pray we call to the Lord, then listen for his answer, and immediately obey without hesitation.
  • Pray urgently for the people who are making critical decisions about the future: donors, potential supporters, the leadership team, students, and those with whom we must work.
  • Week 12 in the campaign FOR EMMANUEL. Pray for new donors and supporters to join the campaign.
Thank you for praying.

Never give up unless it's praise we give up to God; never give in except to give in to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment