Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Friday, August 19, 2016

I Trust Him

This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him. (Psalm 91:2 NLT)

Today's prayer topics:
  • Let the praises go up today to our God who is trustworthy and able to protect and secure his interests and our well-being.
  • Pray for our safety and success in travels and meetings throughout North Carolina next week. Please pray over this need for the next several days.
  • Pray for wholeness and healing where it is needed among our students, staff and faculty. Pray for individuals who feel vulnerable to find God as their refuge.
As the praises go up, the power comes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment