Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Friday, May 29, 2015

I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength. (Philippians 4:12-13 NIV)

Week 5 in the campaign FOR EMMANUEL. Please pray!

Today's prayer topics:
  • Pray we want more of God than merely wanting more of the things he can give us.
  • Pray we learn to live satisfied with the resources God provides and the timing in which he delivers them.
  • Pray the campaign FOR EMMANUEL points people to Christ's mission and how he would lead them to support it.
Answered prayers:
  • Thank God for contributions yesterday totaling $25,625.
  • Thank God for a pledges received yesterday of $26,200. 
Never give up unless it's praise we give up to God; never give in except to give in to him.

2 comments:

  1. I Chronicles 29 :10-17
    President white- continue to operate with integrity. GOD will take pleasure in that and HE will build the house through HIS people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praising and praying today. I thank the Lord for our President, donors and prayer warriors! As an employee, I am humbled by the personal impact of your giving. Thank you for all you do!

    ReplyDelete