Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Send Me

Then I heard the Lord asking, "Whom should I send as a messenger to this people? Who will go for us?" I said, "Here I am. Send me." (Isaiah 6:8 NLT)

Today's prayer topics:
  • Send Week at Emmanuel is our annual focus on missions. Pray for God to use these activities this week to stir up students, staff and faculty to respond in obedience.
  • EC Serve exists to help people, especially our students, answer the call to help others. Pray for EC Serve to provide many opportunities for service.
  • God is calling. Pray for many to hear and respond.
Thank you for praying.

Never give up unless its praise we give up to God; never give in except to give in to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment