Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Saturday, December 10, 2016

He is beside me

I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me. (Psalm 16:8 NLT)

Today's praise topic:
  • We praise the Lord because he is our constant companion, always with us - Emmanuel.
Today's prayer topics:
  • Pray for us at Emmanuel College to calmly move forward with him into every battle.
  • No matter what comes our way, pray we will not be shaken, but will relax because he is with us.
  • We know the Lord - that is enough. Praise God from whom all blessings flow.
Never give up unless its praise we give up to God; never give in except to give in to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment