Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Your Hand of Blessing

You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. You know everything  I do. You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head. (Psalm 139:3, 5 NLT)

Today's meditation: 
That God knows everything we do should give us pause. And it should shape what happens next!

Pray today for those who travel for the College, whether individuals or groups, that our goings and comings will produce remarkable results, that God's hand of protection and blessing will be upon us.

Please pray every day for the top three needs of Emmanuel College:
  • For clear vision of God's mission in 2019 and beyond.
  • For growing enrollments and for more than 1000 students next fall.
  • For the College to become debt-free.
On Tuesdays, please pray for our employees. Pray for them to have spiritual insight, ability, expertise, and success with our students.

Pray First. Pray Through. Pray Together.

No comments:

Post a Comment