Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Monday, December 2, 2019

Bread of Life

And Mary said: "My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior . . . for He who is mighty has done great things for me, and holy is his name . . . He has filled the hungry with good things." (Luke 1:46-47, 49, 53 NKJV)

Jesus said, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger." (John 6:35 NKJV)

Day 2 of 25 Days of Christmas. Oh, that we would feed on Jesus and his Word as hungrily as we consume a Christmas feast.

Pray today for a hunger for the Bread of Life across our campus, for a sincere quest to know Jesus better and to fill our hungry souls with him.

Jesus is the Reason for the Season

No comments:

Post a Comment