Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Monday, December 9, 2019

My Peace

And His name will be called . . . Prince of Peace. (Isaiah 9:6 NKJV)

"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." (John 14:27 NKJV)

Day 9 of 25 Days of Christmas. Why do we insist on making the Christmas season stressful when the One we honor at Christmas came to bring peace? Peace. Ours for the asking. So ask!

Pray today for the people of Emmanuel College to allow the One born Prince of Peace into our lives as the peacemaker. Whether the waters of life are placid or turbulent, pray that we navigate every circumstance with a calm and steady hand, revealing the peace that Jesus brings.
      Peace, be still.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment