Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Saturday, March 21, 2020

Heal our land

Pray first for the people of our nation to repent of their sin, their rebellion and false worship of other gods, and to search for God during this national crisis so that he will forgive and heal our land as he has promised.

Pray through for our nation and for our governments to make wise decisions in response to the COVID-19 outbreak. Pray for a decrease in the spread of the disease.

The Word of the Lord: If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. (2 Chronicles 7:14 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment