Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Resurrection power

Pray first for the people of Emmanuel College to live in Christ's resurrection power whether we flourish or suffer, through smooth pathways as well as those littered with obstacles.

Pray through for revenue from enrollment and fundraising to meet the needs of the mission of Emmanuel College and to underwrite the vision.

The Word of the Lord: I continually long . . . to experience the overflowing power of his resurrection working in me. I will be one with him in his sufferings . . . I run with passion into his abundance so that I may reach the purpose that Jesus Christ has called me to fulfill. (Philippians 3:10-11 TPT)

No comments:

Post a Comment