Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Wednesday, May 24, 2023

His Will

Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. (Proverbs 3:6 NLT)

Pray that God's will is revealed and followed by the people of Emmanuel College. Pray that students follow the best paths for their lives. Pray that faculty and staff follow the Lord's guidance in teaching and mentoring our students. Pray that leaders make wise, Spirit-led decisions.

Thank you for praying.

[Editor's Note: When I announced my retirement plans, my intention was to serve until the new president was appointed. Unfortunately, I am having health issues that will prevent me from continuing. I informed the board of my need to step down as president effective immediately.  

Regarding my health, it doesn’t appear to be anything too serious, at least I hope and pray that it isn’t. But my doctors are advising me that the stress I’m under is aggravating, if not causing, the conditions from which I suffer. I cannot allow my health to be a distraction in performing my duties nor can I permit my health to continue to deteriorate. 

I am confident that God has great plans for Emmanuel College. We have built a launching pad from which the new president and administration can advance the college to new heights of influence and prosperity. I thank God for your support over the past nine years and know that you will continue your fervent prayers for the college. 

After 2726 Pray For Emmanuel blog posts, the prayer blog will wrap us this week, but our prayers will not cease. You can always find items to pray about by scrolling through past entries in the prayer blog at www.PrayForEmmanuel.blogspot.com. Thank you for praying.]



No comments:

Post a Comment