Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Sunday, December 28, 2014

We worship at your throne - eternal, high, and glorious. O Lord, if you heal me, I will be truly healed; if you save me, I will be truly saved. My praises are for you alone. (Jer 17:12, 14 NLT)


Today's Prayer Topics:
  • Pray for our IPHC pastors, for their preaching and for their influence. 
  • Pray for the inspiration and power of the Holy Spirit on them today in their services. 
  • Pray that they will influence their youth to attend Emmanuel. 
  • Pray that they will be receptive to our requests to bring recruiters and outreach groups to their churches. 
  • Pray for the Pastors Advisory Council that is being organized to provide input and feedback regarding how Emmanuel can serve the church. 
Thank you for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment