Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Lord  is my shepherd; I have all that I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name. (Psalm 23:1-3)

Day 17 of 21 days of prayer and fasting. Solemn Assembly – March 3, 11:00 a.m.

Today’s prayer topics:
  • Pray that we obey the voice of our Shepherd which in turn leads to having everything we need.
  • Pray that we find pockets of calm water and restful shores while navigating through a very difficult storm season.
  • Pray for divine strength to meet each challenge while following closely to the Lord who guides us with purpose and love.

Thank you for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment