Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Monday, September 12, 2016

Among the Nations

You hold me safe beyond the reach of my enemies; you save me from violent opponents. For this, O Lord, I will praise you among the nations; I will sing praises to your name. (2 Samuel 22:49-50 NLT)

Today's praise and prayer topics:
  • Pray for many EC Serve projects to be formed and successfully implemented this year.
  • Pray especially that God will call many students, staff, and faculty to go among the nations next spring and summer in service and ministry.
  • Praise the Lord we are safely held in his hands to do his work even in the heat of battle.
As the praises go up, the power comes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment