Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Thursday, November 2, 2017

My Flock

You are my flock, the sheep of my pasture. You are my people, and I am your God.  I, the Sovereign Lord, have spoken. (Ezekiel 34:31 NLT)

Today's meditation:
  • Parallels are often drawn between sheep and people because we have similarities, namely, a predisposition to get into trouble which means we need a lot of help just to get by. So, let's lean into the Good Shepherd and carefully follow him.
Pray today:
  • For the flock of God at Emmanuel to listen carefully to the guidance of the Lord, for us to follow his voice to his pasture where he feeds us, where he protects, restores, and prospers us.
  • For the word of the Lord to be spoken over us, words of comfort and forgiveness, words of action and courage, words of healing and favor.
  • For the people of God at Emmanuel to worship the Sovereign Lord with total abandon, with shouts of praise and exaltation, with expressions of joy and thanksgiving - because He is our God!
Pray First! Pray Through!

No comments:

Post a Comment