Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Saturday, October 23, 2021

God Gives Victory

I do not trust in my bow; I do not count on my sword to save me. You are the one who gives us victory over our enemies. (Psalm 44:6-7a NLT)

Pray for the removal of obstacles and challenges that interfere with our mission to educate and to advance the principles of God's kingdom on earth. 

Pray every Saturday for the preservation of religious freedoms throughout our nation. Pray that no law, regulation, or court case will impede Christian colleges and universities in maintaining scriptural standards.

Pray daily for the eradication of the corona virus on our campus, in our nation, and around the world, and pray for safe and effective operations for Emmanuel College this semester. 

Thank you for praying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment