Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Monday, June 5, 2023

Hear me, O Lord

[Editor's note: I have been asked to continue the prayer blog as the prayer coordinator for the summer. Others will contribute as we provide prayer requests on a regular basis.]

Hear me as I pray, O Lord. Be merciful and answer me! My heart has heard you say, "Come and talk with me." And my heart responds, "Lord, I am coming." (Psalm 27:7-8 NLT)

Pray for Emmanuel College and her people (pray Psalm 27): 

  • For protection from the attacks of the enemy
  • For direction to the right paths and for faith and courage to follow
  • For confidence in God's plan and leadership
  • For patience to wait upon the Lord
  • For bravery and courage to face any and every challenge.
  • For EC Mission that begins working on campus improvements this week.

Thank you for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment