Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Monday, September 28, 2015

They Will Pray

I'll refine them as silver is refined, test them for purity as gold is tested. Then they'll pray to me by name and I'll answer them personally. I'll say, "That's my people." They'll say, "God - my God!"(Zechariah 13:9 MSG)

Today's prayer topics:
  • Pray for the dross of disobedience and sin to be purged from our lives as we seek to be like Christ and follow his example for living and serving.
  • Pray for the faculty of the Social Sciences Department to instill in their students the joy of serving God by serving humanity physically, mentally, and spiritually.
  • Week 23 in Phase 3 of the campaign FOR EMMANUEL. Whether in testing or simply resting, may we as the people of God always pray to him for what we need in our journey and may we always commune with him for the sheer joy it brings.
Thank you for praying.

Never give up unless it's praise we give up to God; never give in except to give in to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment