Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Friday, September 23, 2016

I Call to You

The day I call to you, my enemies will be turned back. I know this: God is on my side - the Lord, whose promises I praise. (Psalm 56:9-10 GNB)

Today's praise and prayer topics:
  • Why pray? Can't explain why it works. Know simply that it works, that the spiritual world responds, that devils flee and angels surround. Yes, call upon the Lord today and every day.
  • Pray for the members of the accreditation committee who will begin their evaluation of Emmanuel College based on our Focus Report which they have received this week. 
  • God promises favor. Pray for it. Praise him for it.
As the praises go up, the power comes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment