Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Thursday, September 22, 2016

I Trust in God

When I am afraid, O Lord Almighty, I put my trust in you. I trust in God and am not afraid; I praise him for what he has promised. (Psalm 56:3-4 GNB)

Today's praise and prayer topics:
  • Meeting the requirements of regulatory agencies such as accrediting and certifying organizations is routine, yet visits by such groups is demanding and stressful for administration, faculty, and staff. Pray for all involved.
  • Pray for the NCAA visit October 3-4 and the SACS visit November 1-3 that the promise of his presence will prevail and bring favor and peace as we trust in the Lord Almighty.
  • Even as we ask God for help and favor, we praise him continuously because our God is with us. Praise and give thanks for the good he performs in us.
As the praises go up, the power comes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment