Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Friday, September 16, 2016

With All My Heart

I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart. I will tell all the miracles you have done.(Psalm 9:1 NLT)

Today's praise and prayer topics:
  • Humans are odd creatures with very short memories. Pray we never let current challenges cloud our memory of God's victory over past circumstances.
  • When all you can do is wait because some decision is in the hands of others, pray earnestly, because ultimately the matter is in God's hands.
  • With all my heart, with no holding back, with complete release of my emotions, I praise you, Lord, for you have answered us with miracle upon miracle. We live in continuous praise and eager anticipation of your next move.
As the praises go up, the power comes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment