Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Sunday, January 15, 2017

Hear My Cry

Hear my cry, for I am very low. Rescue me from my persecutors, for they are too strong for me. (Psalm 142:6 NLT)

Day 15 of 21 days of prayer

Today's one-sentence meditation:
  • When our strength is gone, maybe it is because we are working in our own strength rather than his.
Pray Today:
  • For the Athletic Department, for the coaches, trainers, and administrative staff.
  • For our student athletes, for their academic success, for their spiritual development, for their athletic prowess in the field of play.
  • For advancement from provisional membership to full membership in the NCAA Division II, for favor with the membership committee, for approval to be granted in the decision-making meeting next July. 
Pray First in every circumstance, challenge, and choice. Always Pray First!

No comments:

Post a Comment