Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Friday, January 13, 2017

I Pray

I pray with all my heart; answer me, Lord! I will obey your decrees. (Psalm 119:145 NLT)

Day 13 of 21 days of prayer

Today's one-sentence meditation:
  • Pray more to obey more; obey more and you will pray more.
Pray Today:
  • For the academic departments and personnel of Emmanuel College to excel at preparing this generation for success in life.
  • For abundant enrollments in all majors, for students to develop the inner drive to succeed academically, for those who struggle to find support and to work hard.
  • For the development of new academic majors, for dramatic growth of online classes and majors, for innovation and creativity throughout our academic enterprise.
Pray First in every circumstance, challenge, and choice. Always Pray First!

No comments:

Post a Comment