Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Monday, January 30, 2017

Pray For Me

And pray for me, too. Ask God to give me the right words so I can boldly explain God's mysterious plan that the Good News is for Jews and Gentiles alike. (Ephesians 6:19 NLT)


Day 30 of 31 days of prayer

Today's meditation:
  • God's plan can be mysterious and counter intuitive at times, but regardless, we should move forward in confident faith in the Lord and his plan.
Pray Today:
  • For me as president of Emmanuel College to lead with compassion, to have a servant's heart, to have a fierce resolve to defend and advance the mission of the College.
  • For me to know God's heart, to seek and find wisdom, to speak the right words, to take bold action.
  • For me to cast God's vision for the College, to be spiritually enabled, to be full of the Holy Spirit, to be strengthened mentally, emotionally, and physically.
Pray First in every circumstance, challenge, and choice. Always Pray First!

No comments:

Post a Comment