Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Saturday, May 20, 2017

I Will Raise Up

I will raise up Cyrus to fulfill my righteous purpose, and I will guide his actions. He will restore my city and free my captive people - without seeking a reward! I, the Lord of Heaven's Armies have spoken! (Isaiah 45:13 NLT)

Today's meditation:
  • The Lord has resources at his disposal that we do not know nor cannot even imagine.
Pray today:
  • For greater faith to believe all things are possible with God, even the release from crushing debt.
  • For those who are working behind the scenes to connect Emmanuel College to individuals and organizations God may raise up to accomplish his purposes and to be our provision, for communication channels to open, for conversations to be guided by the Holy Spirit.
  • For those who have already committed themselves to be part of the solution, for them to be encouraged and inspired, for their actions to be guided by the Lord.
Pray First in every circumstance, challenge, and choice. Always Pray First!

No comments:

Post a Comment