Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Monday, May 29, 2017

My Fortress

David sang this song to the Lord on the day the Lord rescued him from all his enemies and from Saul. He sang: "The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection." (2 Samuel 22:1-3a NLT)

Today's meditation:
  • On this Memorial Day, we thank God for the protection we enjoy because of the strength of our military, but may we never forget that the Lord is ultimately our national protector, and he will be an impregnable fortress for us if we are careful to honor and obey him.
Pray today:
  • For the citizens of the United States to remember the sacrifice of those who have fallen protecting our liberties, for us to pray continuously that nothing will impair our freedoms, from enemies within or without, especially religious freedoms.
  • For those who serve in our military, for their protection and safety, for them to be people of courage and tenacity.
  • For the chaplains who serve in the armed forces to be effective in leading many to Jesus Christ, for them to be shining examples of God's grace.
Pray First in every circumstance, challenge, and choice. Always Pray First!

No comments:

Post a Comment