Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Thursday, March 17, 2016

Easy to Bear

Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light. (Matthew 11:29-30 NLT)

Today's prayer topics:
  • Thank you, Lord, for the word you gave me in 2014: Hold it lightly. This is easy for me. This is like nothing to me.
  • Pray for clear vision to see our roles as stewards not owners, and as servants pray we learn humility and gentleness from the One who is the ultimate servant-leader.
  • Pray we are quick to recognize when the burden is heavy, it is not something he assigned to us but something we usurped from him. His burden for us is light and manageable.
Never give up unless its praise we give up to God; never give in except to give in to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment