Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Know the Way

I pour out my complaints before him and tell him all my troubles. When I am overwhelmed, you alone know the way I should turn. Wherever I go, my enemies have set traps for me. (Psalm 142:2-3 NLT)

Today's prayer topics:
  • If we are not careful, we will focus more on our problems than our problem-solver.
  • Pray for a clear view of the way we should go through each circumstance, especially the difficult ones.
  • No matter the tactics of the enemy, pray for mental toughness and high spirits to carry us into the presence of the Lord.
Never give up unless its praise we give up to God; never give in except to give in to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment