Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Wait Quietly

I wait quietly before God, for my victory comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will never be shaken. (Psalm 62:1-2 NLT)

Today's praise and prayer topics:
  • Pray for insight while waiting before the Lord, insight guided by the Holy Spirit who leads us to decisive victory.
  • Pray for greater financial stability for Emmanuel College as we shelter in him.
  • Praise God, for we know where our strength lies and in whom are hope resides.
Give thanks for God's generous care and for his answers to our prayers:
  • We thank God for students who are growing in the Lord and answering the call to serve.
As the praises go up, the power comes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment