Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Thursday, September 21, 2017

Through Me

Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. Each time he said, "My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. (2 Corinthians 12:8-9 NLT)

Today's meditation:
  • Some people say we should never show weakness, but weakness is nearly impossible to hide. The best move is to offer our weakness to Jesus, the only one who can actually use the inadequate to create the glorious.
Pray today:
  • For our weakness to be transformed to strength, but when it isn't, for the power of Christ to break through.
  • For persistence in prayer that doesn't depend on answers we expect in order to keep praying, but on our faith in God and our willingness to accept his answers whether we like them or not.
  • For the power of Christ to work through students, staff and faculty, through the Board of Trustees, through alumni and other supporters, through the legal team and the prayer team, through every challenge and every win, through complete trust in Jesus working through me.
Pray First! Pray Through!

No comments:

Post a Comment