Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Thursday, June 11, 2020

Day 21 - Prayer of Jabez

Day 21 of 40 days of prayer and fasting for a future full of hope

Pray first 
for God's blessings upon Emmanuel College and its people. Pray that our resources increase and our influence expands. Pray for God's hand to protect and guide us. Pray that evil is checked and cannot hurt us.

Pray through for the eradication of the COVID-19 virus, for an end to the pandemic, for victory over this evil disruption that turns into shouts of joy.

The Word of the Lord: Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, saying, "Oh bless me and enlarge my border, and that your hand would be with me, and you would keep me from evil so that it does not hurt me." (1 Chronicles 4:10 AMP)

No comments:

Post a Comment