Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Sunday, June 28, 2020

Day 38 - Praise the Lord

Day 38 of 40 days of prayer and fasting for a future full of hope

Praise first
 today in your place of worship, whether at home with family or in a church building with the body of Christ. Give the Lord the praise and worship he deserves. And give thanks for all the good in our lives. Just look around and you see his hand of blessing.

Pray through for clear vision of God's mission for Emmanuel College in 2020 and beyond. Pray that the impact of the pandemic will not impede our progress.

The Word of the Lord: Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. (Psalm 103:2-3 NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment