Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Sunday, December 20, 2020

My spirit rejoices

And Mary said, "My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior . . . For he who is mighty has done great things for me, and holy is His name." (Luke 1:46-47, 49 NKJV)

Praise and worship the Lord today. Exalt him. Magnify him. He has done great things. Praise the Lord!

Pray every Sunday for revival and renewal to saturate our campus this academic year.

Thank God today that we completed the fall semester and the December term with low incidences of the corona virus. Pray for our students who are home for the holidays until the New Year and for our employees who are on Christmas break this week to enjoy time off that is safe and restful.

Thank you for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment