Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Friday, August 13, 2021

He fills my life

Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. . . He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagles'. (Psalm 103:2, 5 NLT)

Pray for the Alpha Spiritual Emphasis that begins today with chapel at 11:00 a.m. Pray for the services this evening and tomorrow evening at 7:00 p.m. Pray for a move of the Holy Spirit among us.

Pray every Friday for our faculty, staff, senior leadership team, and the board of trustees.

Pray daily for the eradication of the corona virus on our campus, in our nation, and around the world, and pray for safe and normal operations for Emmanuel College this semester. 

Thank you for praying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment