Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Monday, August 2, 2021

Never Forget

Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. (Psalm 103:2-3 NLT)

Pray for our staff and faculty as we open the new school year today with our annual planning and workshop week. Pray we all get in sync with what the Holy Spirit wants to do among us this year. Pray we never forget the good things he's already done for us.

Pray every Monday for revival to saturate our campus and for our students to follow the Lord with acts of Christian service.

Pray daily for the eradication of the corona virus on our campus, in our nation, and around the world, and pray for safe and normal operations for Emmanuel College this semester. 

Thank you for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment