Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Monday, January 11, 2016

Be Merciful

Hear me as I pray, O Lord. Be merciful and answer me! My heart has heard you say, "Come and talk with me." And my heart responds, "Lord, I am coming." (Psalm 27:7-8 NLT)

Day 2 of 21 days of prayer

Today's prayers:
  • O Lord, please be merciful and forgive our sins, soften our hearts, align our spirits with your Spirit.
  • O Lord, please help us to run to you, to stay in your presence, to talk with you.
  • O Lord, may we commit ourselves to prayer as never before, even those who are not given to prayer, those who do not have a prayer, those who are in desperate need of prayer, 
Thank you for praying.

Never give up unless its praise we give up to God; never give in except to give in to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment