Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Monday, January 18, 2016

To Make It Clear

Pray, then, that I may speak, as I should, in such a way as to make it clear. (Colossians 4:4 GNB)

Day 9 of 21 days of prayer

Today's prayer topics:
  • Pray for me as president of Emmanuel College to be a remarkable example of Christian living. Without your prayers, I can't even get close. 
  • When apology is due, may I have the courage to say, "I'm sorry." When success is evident, may I have the gratitude to say, "Thank you." When troubles come, may I have the boldness to proclaim, "God is with us."
  • Pray for me to always have the right words to speak on every occasion, especially when God provides big opportunities. 
  • Pray I make the Emmanuel story clear and communicate a call to action to our faculty and staff, to students and prospective students, to parents and alumni, to the local community, to the church, to donors and supporters, to potential benefactors, to our prayer partners, and to anyone who needs to hear our story. 
Thank you for praying.

Never give up unless its praise we give up to God; never give in except to give in to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment