Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Wednesday, January 20, 2016

My Partners

Whenever I pray, I make my requests for all of you with joy, for you have been my partners in spreading the Good News about Christ from the time you first heard it until now. (Philippians 1:4-5 NLT)

Day 11 of 21 days of prayer

Today's prayer topics:
  • Because of the generosity of our financial partners, Emmanuel College boldly moves forward on its mission.
  • As I review the donations on a weekly, sometimes daily basis, I pray for each donor and joyfully thank God for each of them. Join me in thanking God for them.
  • Pray for those who need to pray for and give to Emmanuel College as God directs them.
  • Pray for those who could and should give, but for whatever reason, like maybe they don't know about us yet, they have not.
  • Pray for all of us in the Emmanuel family to spread the good news about Emmanuel to encourage others to pray and give.
Thank you for praying.

Answered prayers:
  • We have prayed for God to open doors to people of wealth and to give us opportunities to share Emmanuel with them. In the last four weeks, I have been able share with two individuals with high capacity. Thank God the are willing to listen. Pray for me as I interact with GF and KT and pray for them.
Never give up unless its praise we give up to God; never give in except to give in to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment