Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Monday, August 14, 2017

I Know This

I know this: God is on my side - the Lord, whose promises I praise. In him I trust , and I will not be afraid. (Psalm 56:9b-11a GNB)

Today's meditation:
  • We trust God and offer him praise knowing we are protected by his promises and kept safe in his care - even when what happens is different from what we expect.
Pray today:
  • For all who are involved in writing the NCAA appeal document which must be submitted by this Wednesday, for the words to be clear and persuasive.
  • For the members of the NCAA Membership Committee as they review the appeal over the next two weeks, for favor with the committee, for an outcome that aligns with God's plan for Emmanuel College.
  • For fearless courage to face any challenge, both present and future.
Pray First! Pray Through! 

No comments:

Post a Comment