Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Monday, August 28, 2017

Your Hand

Then Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, "Oh, that You would indeed bless me and enlarge my territory, that your hand might be with me . . ." (1 Chronicles 4:10abc MEV)

Today's meditation:
  • God's hand over me in blessing, God's hand under me supporting through every crisis, God's hand behind me forgiving my sins, and God's hand before me opening a way where there seems to be no way. 
Pray today:
  • For the hand of God to provide for Emmanuel College, for every need to be met, for every provision to be made, for every resource to fulfill our mission, for every debt to be paid.
  • For the hand of God to defend Emmanuel College, for every design and plan of Satan to be defeated, for every human attack to be thwarted.
  • For the hand of God to nurture the Emmanuel family, for every comfort when distressed, for every healing to mend brokenness of spirit, mind, and body. 
Pray First! Pray Through!

No comments:

Post a Comment