Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Saturday, August 19, 2017

Your Path

My steps have stayed on your path; I have not wavered from following you. I am praying to you because I know you will answer, O God. Bend down and listen as I pray. (Psalm 17:5-6 NLT)

Today's meditation:
  • Remember that God always answers our prayers. It's just that sometimes his answer is not the answer we expected.
Pray today:
  • For persistence and determination to pray through, to pray and keep on praying, to seek God's wisdom, to discern his guidance, to never let up in our pursuit of the way of the Lord.
  • For clear vision to see the path God has placed before us, for courage to follow him even when the path is not easy.
  • For decision-making to be bathed in prayer, for every challenge to be met with prayer.
Pray First! Pray Through! 

No comments:

Post a Comment