Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Thursday, January 21, 2021

Even When I Walk

Arise in Prayer - Day 18 of 21

The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name. Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. (Psalm 23:1-4 NLT)

The shepherd walks; the sheep follow. Imagine him speaking softly as he walks before you. He listens intently for any signs of distress or danger. Walking and talking, he leads you to provision and rest in fields, by streams, on good paths, and even in dark valleys. Try walking and praying with this image of the shepherd leading. Prayer walks get you out in God's creation. Maybe it's a simple walk in your neighborhood or around a track. Maybe it's hiking on a trail or in a park. Wherever you walk, pray. Walk and pray, for he is close beside you, listening and gently leading.

Pray for the future of Emmanuel College. Pray for more students to enroll this fall. Pray for our faculty and staff, especially for new hires to fill vacant positions next fall.

Pray every Thursday for clear vision and abundant resources to fulfill God's mission for Emmanuel College for 2021 and beyond.

Pray daily for the few among our students and employees who have the corona virus. Pray for their healing and comfort. Pray for our COVID-19 Response Team that cares for students in quarantine and isolation. Pray for the eradication of this virus.

Thank you for praying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment