Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Saturday, December 2, 2017

Give Me Strength

Give me strength, as you promised, and I shall live; don't let me be disappointed in my hope! Hold me, and I will be safe, and I will always pay attention to your commands. (Psalm 119:116-117 GNB)

Today's meditation:
  • When God promises, he delivers, even when our energy is depleted and our faith is small - especially then.
Pray today:
  • For the personnel in Campus Operations: for the Facilities Management staff to be effective and to find strength to keep up with repairs and improvements, for the Auxiliary Operations staff to efficiently manage events and services that provide community service and draw additional revenues to the College, for the Food Services staff to provide nutritious and abundant meal options for the campus.
  • For the personnel in Campus Information Systems and Technology to have wisdom and understanding in managing complex IT systems and in maintaining and improving services, for financial resources to keep up with advancements in technology and with increasing demands.
Pray First! Pray Through!

No comments:

Post a Comment