Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Friday, December 1, 2017

Sustain Me

You are my refuge and my shield; your word is my source of hope. Get out of my life, you evil-minded people, for I intend to obey the commands of my God. Lord, sustain me as you promised, that I may live! Do not let my hope be crushed. (Psalm 119:114-116 NLT)

Today's meditation:
  • Like a dry sponge, may we soak up the Word of God until hope abounds in us to drive away all despair and dread, leaving the promises of God in their place.
Pray today:
  • For the College's employees to find favor and be blessed, for them to receive financial increase, for Human Resources to be guided by the Holy Spirit and able to provide care and services to meet needs, for all job searches to end with the right people hired. 
  • For the personnel in Accounting Services to manage the College's money well, to find more ways to save on expenses and to increase revenues, to guide the improvement of its financial statements and position. 
  • For the College's students and employees to be safe on and off campus, for Campus Safety to provide personnel and systems that provide protection, for evil to be thwarted and repelled, for God to be our refuge.
Pray First! Pray Through!

No comments:

Post a Comment