Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Thursday, August 6, 2015

I Will Pray

I love the Lord because he hears my voice and my prayer for mercy. Because he bends down to listen, I will pray as long as I have breath! (Psalm 116:1-2 NLT)

Today's prayer topics:
  • The Lord constantly hears our prayers, bending low 24/7 with love and mercy to help us when we call; therefore, pray!
  • May we let nothing distract us from calling upon the Lord throughout each day - not lack or plenty, not bad times or good.
  • Week 15 in the campaign FOR EMMANUEL. Pray for unanticipated favor and unexpected gifts in response to our many prayers and calls for help.
Thank you for praying.

Answered prayer:
  • Thankful for the favor of God that has helped us successfully navigate many challenges over the last 11 months since I became president.
  • Thankful for the tremendous potential before us as we prepare for the fall semester.
Never give up unless it's praise we give up to God; never give in except to give in to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment