Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Victory

My enemies did their best to kill me, but the Lord rescued me. The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory. (Psalm 118:13-14 NLT)

Today's prayer topics:
  • Thank God for nearly 100 years, each battle for Emmanuel College has been won, and we stand in victory today.
  • Pray for strength to stay in the fight and for songs of joy to bring comfort along the way.
  • Week 18 in the campaign FOR EMMANUEL. Pray God uses the campaign to bring resources that liberate us from debt and propel us forward in service and ministry.
Thank you for praying.

Never give up unless it's praise we give up to God; never give in except to give in to him.

Answered prayer:

Continuing on each of the next 9 days, I will recount an answer to prayer during the past twelve months that has led to a successful opening of fall semester:
  • He sent revival to our students when 57 were saved in a single chapel service which became the first fruits of many more saved and renewed during the spring semester.
This is the message from the one who is holy and true, the one who has the key of David. What he opens, no one can close; and what he closes, no one can open. (Revelation 3:7 NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment