Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Showing My Faith

Now someone may argue, "Some people have faith; others have good deeds." But I say, "How can you show me your faith if you don't have good deeds? I will show you my faith by my good deeds." (James 2:18 NLT)

Today's prayer topics:
  • Pray our faith becomes obvious through our compassionate actions of love and mercy.
  • Pray for those who plan to be on the mission trip to Tanzania next summer. Pray each person is able to raise his or her support. Pray for strength and resources to do the work.
  • Continue to pray for God to send us someone to serve as our Service Coordinator.
Thank you for praying.

Never give up unless it's praise we give up to God; never give in except to give in to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment