Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Monday, November 2, 2015

Bold for Christ

For I know that as you pray for me and the Spirit of Jesus Christ helps me, this will lead to my deliverance. For I fully expect and hope that I will never be ashamed, but that I will continue to be bold for Christ, as I have been in the past. (Philippians 1:19-20a NLT)

Today's prayer topics:
  • Pray for more prayer partners to join us, because although we have won the first battles, there is a long and challenging journey ahead over which we must pray for complete deliverance and victory.
  • Pray for us to continue to be bold, even more so than in the immediate past.
  • Pray for people to feel God's influence upon them as they give of their time, talents, and money so that what is given is exactly what he intends.
Thank you for praying.

Answered prayers:
  • Thankful for a $15,000 gift in the Campaign FOR EMMANUEL this week from a faithful friend and supporter.
Never give up unless it's praise we give up to God; never give in except to give in to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment